Build your own touch-screen device with your own apps! Includes an Atmega32u4 (32KB of flash, 2.5K of RAM) and a 2.8" 320x240 16-bit color TFT touch screen.
Tutorials and source code:
- 8-bit device kindles eBook fire - An e-reader for the Microtouch
- Microtouch from Adafruit - Introduction to the Microtouch
- Microtouch on GitHub - Source for firmware and various apps
- PCB files in EagleCAD format on GitHub
- Bootloader INF - INF file for Windows (Mac/Linux don't need a driver)
- Atmega32u4 - 32KB of flash, 2.5K of RAM with usb bootloader
- 2.8" 320x240 16-bit color, TFT display with resistive touch screen
- Lithium polymer battery charging via USB
- 3-axis accelerometer, MMA7544 +-2g to +-8g resolution
- Micro SD card slot
- Battery monitoring, backlight control and on/off switch
- Image viewer built into the hardware core, you can plug in a microSD card with images, slide shows or animations that show up as 'mini Apps'
- Calibrate Touch-screen
- Doomed a 3D rendering maze
- Accelerate keep the ball in the center of the screen by tilting
- Paint fingerpainting but without the cleanup
- Flip a Reversi game
- Mines like Minesweeper but without the hassle of installing Windows
- 3D Icosohedron controllable by tilting the board
- Pacman a sprite animation demo
- Lattice 3D lattice demo
Like this? Show your friends!